Monday, July 17, 2006

The eye of the beholder

Did a lot of shopping over the weekend , ohh!! the power of money; its so difficult to resist the lure of buying something that pleases the eye of the beholder (which is me in this case).

A very good channel called Travel and Living (courtsey Discovery Channel), showcases some of the most beautiful houses , vacation homes , vacation destinations and a lot of eating places across the world. I just love to watch the channel , the columbus in me pushing and urging me to do something which will enable me to start a new journey of discovery across the beautiful world. I wish I could be so lucky to be able to depart on such a journey.

I have become the Unix doctor here, cometh any problem in the lab I am called upon to be an angel in disguise and solve the glitch. Am just installing a solaris remotely, watching the monotonous progress of the task bar which is moving at a slow rate of 1% /30sec perhaps. The stomach is growling , hungry for a byte or rather a full dinner.

Will write more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home