Monday, October 17, 2005

Another Weekend ,another movie

This weekend was not much happening. The saturday I had the final sitting (as of now) with my Dentist. The usual Metro journey with the similar sites. This time around I went to see the underground stations to the Connaught Place too, just for a ride feel.
It actually is really cool to see how Metro has been built so fast in the middle of Delhi and that also 2 levels under the ground, it simply is a marvel of technology. I praise the Delhi Govt for this initiative and the monorail is in the pipeline, hope that goes great too.
Saturday evening I saw the movie "Flight Plan" . Based on an Aeronautical Engineer mother, the movie unearths a sinister hijacking plot in a very dramatic way. A must once watch movie. The things begin to unfold in the second half of the movie . These kind of movies specially appeal more to the audience.I remember a movie in this league, it still appeals to me very much , its Resident Evil. This movie (Flight Plan) is a relishingly thought concept,potraying how the Hijackers choose an engineer who is well aware of the aircraft's different corners. The aircraft in the movie is really huge. And Jodie Foster sure does know the plane inside out , the tagline for the movie goes like this "Tagline: If Someone Took Everything You Live For... How Far Would You Go To Get It Back?". Jodie's daughter is hidden in the plane and she is convinced by everyone on the plane that her daughter never was on the plane and that she has become phsycic by the loss of her husband. She is told that her husband and her daughter died in the same accident, but she is one hell of a Brave mother and she porves this for sure by the end of the movie.
As usual I didnt miss on my meetha paan on the Sunday evening , just went to the mall to have my dinner. Had Chicken Manchow soup and chilly chicken at the New Woks chinese restuarant. This restuarant is one of the best in quality of chinese food and for sure he serves so much in quantity that its impossible to finish the dishes.
That was all about my weekend and how it proceeded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home