Friday, July 14, 2006

Why am I confused?

The legions of confusion are ruling my head these days.. I don't know what direction should I shoot the arrow in to hit the Eye of the target or rather What my target is ?
Sometimes I wish life was simple enough to make some sense of it , but the truth is that it gets complicated as the days pass and the years get added up.

There are invisible responsibilities , expectations and some not called for duties which you have to perform sometimes by wish and sometimes by will , though the former is a seldom affair. And now, what the heaven , I am confused as to what should I write on. Ahh!!! Here is the answer , write anything.

A week ago Honda Civic was launched in India , I really am in love with the car , but when I shuffle my pockets only some coins fall out , when I compare my money to the cost that car is. But man!! It sure is dammn sexy, sometimes I think "Hey!!! When will you drive this car?" with the state of the art Honda fly by wire system , shifting the gears from the steering wheel itself. Ahh!!! What a beautiful dream... someday it might come true is all that crosses my mind after the cat of though crosses my mind.

I am still on the lookout for something that makes me love what I am doing , I wish I find that something soon enough and that day , I would say that life has a meaning.The thin lines between individuality and crowd has started vanishing somewhere for me, it was a visible one earlier. I am perhaps successfully bitten by the fangs of procrastination... I am finding the anti-venom , the cure , I wish it was that easy with the poison now adoring every single blood cell in my body.
Lets see how things work out , I will surely be able to kill this monster eventually. "HAHAHA " the knight in shining armor inside my head laughs, he says "Dont worry , we will together defeat this beast" ...and I give sigh of relief and continue with the ongoing , prolonged and seemingly never ending battle with my worse enemy ..."My Mind" ..let the battle continue and be waged till the mind is conquered by its master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home