Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sometimes...Life is a bitch

Something I was thinking about and this thing came to my mind

Life is a wonderwall,
Live it large,dont fall.

Sometimes things go over the hot wire when you feel there is a least probability of them going like that. Thats the time when the mind says "Oh Shittt!!!" Why me ?
Things happen to you directly or indirectly which you think that you may not deserve.
But larger then life is all it takes to keep yourself happy and pushing and not give up.
Soft music is playing on the pc ..i am listening to "Jesus to a child --George michaels" .Good Music has the prowess to take away your mind on its waves for that ride , that leaves your mind happy and wanting for more. Things in life sometimes weigh on you in a way that you are not just able to find a way out of them and the irony is that you cant even tell them to anybody. But again one of my favorite sayings I remember and say to myself " Hey!!Whats the hurry?? Life goes on!!!" and yeah it does...for me and for everyone. Its always better not to believe in giving up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home