Thursday, July 13, 2006

I think I am back

I have been away from my blog for a long time now... My writing instincts , I thought, had started failing me. But then I thought ,thought and thought and came to a conclusion that I should resume writing.There were perhaps a lot of varied reasons or I could say excuses for not writing this long, but now I think I should and would be continuous in writing to this blog.

A lot of things have changed since the time , I wrote the last entry on this blog (though I had been visiting the blog time and again). I got my laptop is the most obvious change I notice , as the keyboard is the primary instrument to fill all this space over here. ;)

The world for me is on the roll and things are going on at a pace , perhaps not according to my liking. The weekends go fine with some rest and movies at times. Though its been long since I have seen some good movie. I am waiting for the Pirates of the Caribbean to be captivating now. Superman was a disappointment , its been made too longish to be an action movie. Instead Spiderman was better, in the sense that it was short and interesting as a mini skirt ..hehe.

A lot of new things happening in the Indian automotive front too. A lot of new cars too , but the bad news is that I am not buying one anytime soon. I wish I was in the USA , at least I would have been driving a car of my own ...lol...

I think my mind has become full of junk and lots of scrap now , it really has refused to budge from the rustic roads it has wandered onto from quite some time now. I don't understand what happen to all my good things ...hehe... Sometimes I think people don't like me too, maybe its all an illusion or whatever, but it sure is one of the manifestations of a brain like mine , which has been stopped from being used voluntarily by me. I have to start doing something to oil to beast back to life , the rust is of the proportions of may be the Titanic lying on the ocean bed now since 1912.

Jokes apart , lets see what do I figure out to smoothen the ropes of the anchor , so that I can pull it back up and get the ship rolling with the sails on the full high and the mast clean and shining. Hoisting the flag would be some time away though, I hope and I know someday I will hoist a nice one though.(and not the pirate one though :) )

Like they say "I wish I could..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home