Thursday, October 27, 2005

The First Drive

Yesterday I drove a brand new Opel Corsa. My roomie bought the car and I went with him to bring back the vehicle. The car is a breeze to drive but the letdown is the mileage , which is perhaps 10km/litre. Keeping in mind the soaring fuel prices, i am considering a Santro.

Bringing the vehicle back through the delhi traffic is really a bothering experience, the trafficis like Bumper to Bumper for the vehicles. The traffic in delhi is really disorganized , but this does not take away the pleasure of driving the GM engine. The vehicle is a really very responsive kinds for the size and it really felt like the front shocks exhaluted if I push the accelarator hard in the 1st Gear. The vehicle I would say has decent interiors for the cost. If GM could give +3 Km/litre more then the present mileage , I would not even think of some other car. The car has a decent ground displacement and a huge Boot to complement it . Moreover the hatchback variant ,Sail , is also available.

Next year I am gonna buy a car , I think I am more of a performance freak the nthe mileage, but Yeah I need to consider my reach ..hehe. The decision impends, I m gonna solve the jinx by mid of next year for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home