Friday, October 28, 2005

i Frag!!!

The long anticipated Quake 4 is finally here. The graphics and the new mission play modes are being anticipated as the latest attractive features of this game.
This is a game many had been waiting, including me for as long as arond 2 years. A lot of new weapons and new play styles have been introduced by ID games. Though the videos seem show this new game similar to the Unreal Tournament 2003 edition, but the verdict can be decided after playing the actual game. My fingers are just thirsty for those mouse clicks , the ears for those oh so great sound effects of Quake, eyes for the festing graphics and ofcourse the mind for that exhilarating experience of the play.

There are also vehicular missions in this new edition,and also you can jack robots or bots to fight the enemy. The weapons have a more defined graphical image and realisitc effects. The best part is you can still burst the bodies of the enemy, the weapons also have two modes of firing perhaps(this I am assuming on the basis of seeing the videos , i have not been able to get my hands on the demo still). This weekend I will be aiming to get my hands on the demo of The Quake 4.

The sounds of Quake are like music to my ears , particularly , "You Win!!!", "Excellent", "Perfect", "Accuracy" , " Humiliation(when I pumell someone)", "Impressive" and ofcourse "3 Frags left", "2 Frags left" and finally "1 Frag left". I really did spend 6-7 hours at a stretch at times playing the predecessor Quake III. I like the game all in all for a unique flavor it has.
Happy Fragging !!!!!!! Here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home