Friday, October 21, 2005

Linkin park rocks

I just like Linkin park for the different kind of music these guys play. They have a mood changing music. The music makes me wanna live in the fast lane for the time I am listening to that.
The series Linkin Park feat Jay-Z is real cool. The music videos of Linkin park are something away from the common thing and are in a way tastefully unique.
I especially put my money on Crawling (I know this is fav for all), In The End, Faint, Papercut,Lyin, One Step Closer and Somewhere I belong . I even searched and got a Linkin Park tshirt this summer. It has the all the guys on it and its from their album Meteora.
Here I am donning the Linkin park tee,
In the end it doesnt even matter, the video of this song is awesome. Am listening to the Linkin park, there is a tune in the following song Linkin Park && Jay-Z - 02 - Big Pimpin' - Papercut.mp3 ,The tune has really creeped into my mind and I keep humming it where ever I am , sometimes even inviting quizzing looks in the Elevator at my office ;)
The graffiti on the Linkin Park Site is really cool and different.
here is a sample fossil from the Linkin park haven. They always have the latest Album's songs
playing on their site and also the streaming Video cast of their latest event's videos ..
All in all Linkin park rocks...Yo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home