Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Dead man's Chest

I have been itching to write about this since last Sunday , thats the time I watched this movie.
If I give my opinion, I just loved the movie inside-out. I had gone with a lot of perceptions in my mind ,as to what will be the sequel of such a good predecessor to it The Black Pearl will be like?

But to my mind's creative satisfaction , I found the successor to be equally good and better involving than even its predecessor. I just loved the special effects Disney has gone all out to potray in the movie. Davy Jones is simply awesome nad its a movie not to be watched on the television , but on the big screen , if you really wanna enjoy the beauty of the creativity flowing abundantly in the movie.
Though I got the third row from the front ,but still I can say , I enjoyed watching the movie better then many which I have watched in the 3rd row from the back :) . Captain Jack fully lived upto his expectations and he is still the favorite with that RUM bottle never parting from him and Keira is looking very beautifuk (though this time she does not have much of a role to play).
The sea monster , I would say , could not have been better. The tentacles so life like and the aura so frightening. Davy Jone's sailors have had the best makeup artists in Hollywood , maybe. But. in one word , the make up work was applaudable. The movie has had some of the best Film sets lately.

The ending of the movie was equally mysterious and has me already waiting for the sequel. I heard though ,that both this one and its sequel were shot parallely and that the new movie will be out by winter. Its a good news if its true. This time Captain Borbossa has to show his magic moves and one of the biggest questions is , after the Black pearl gone , what will take them to the other end of the earth , they have to tread to find Captain Jack.
I would just say that if you have not seen the movie yet , "Go watch it !!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home