Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Take down target of 40

I have been playing across Burnout Paradise lately. In the beginning it feels boring but now as the game has progressed , I like driving on the streets of paradise city.The most favorite of all races is the Road rage where you need to take down your opponent's cars by tailgating them, hitting them from the side, throwing them in the way of incoming traffic or just grinding them against the wall. There is another one called Marked man , that is the one I least like.

The most amazing experience is when the car is totalled and is shown in a majestic slow motion of flying glass shards, parts and wheels coming off the suspension. Every car has a unique accident experience, the faster the car the better the visual is.

I am most pissed off when I take the last turn before winning the race as a wrong one or the car gets totalled by a car which was thrown in my path by the following car. I dont like the Paradise Bikes section though as much as I like the cars section. Have just got 37 out of the 75 cars in my garage till now.

One thing that I dont like about the gaming experience is the lack of good navigation as the NFS games have. There is no colored marker line on the streets warning the driver of the oncoming turn. :( and the only thing left to rely is the car's indicator lights ,which usually start blinking at the last moment causing the driver to mostly total his car :) ....

Everything apart, the game play is great, the super jumps are good looking and the accident visuals are amazing. I hope and will continue to play the game till the end. I am planning to start playing GTA IV next week and hope I dont leave BP midway as I get engrossed into playing my new game.

Happy playing.


Powered by Qumana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home