Sunday, July 12, 2009

Transformers 2

I saw Transformers 2 this Saturday. I loved the movie as against the many bad reviews I read about the movie before going to the theater. The transformation of machines was amazing, I loved the Major transformation+combination which takes place in Egypt, and 5-6 cranes and trucks combine into a major machine which climbs the Pyramid later on.

The movie had a great satisfaction index for the graphics and special effects it bundled. Megan Fox was awesome. And the new twist of a Decepticon who is good at his mechanical heart was a welcome one. Bumblebee was a good boy as usual and Megan fox was hot as usual.

Transformers III would be there was also clear from the ending, I am waiting for the next part from now onwards....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home