Saturday, July 04, 2009

Ice Age was amazing

I saw the movie IceAge3 -Dawn of the Dinosaurs today. I just loved the movie and infact I love the entire IceAge series.This one had the very cute and cuddly Dinosaur kids and that too T-rex. As opposed to all the Dinosaur movies I have ever watched, Jurassic park et all, this one had the cutest T-rex puppies I ever saw. It also had a cute Mammoth kid, though his role was quite less, but he was darn cute.

And as usual Sid was at his alltime best and the nut chasing squirrel too had a quite extensive role in this one. Overall the movie had me laughing all through the end. The animation was worth a work of art and I would surely praise that. The movie kept me interested from the beginning till the end, I would term it as a must watch. 9 on 10 from my side. I especially loved the part which had Sid with the T-rex kids and the part where the new character(Buck) comes into picture and shows his acrobatics. I also loved the part where all start laughing after inhaling the toxic fumes.

The best action sequence in this one was the saving of Sid from the huge T-rexed Crocodirlized dinosaur Rudie. Though I surely missed the pop corn during the interval because of long lines on the pop corn counters. I didnt want to miss 5 seconds of the movie because of pop-corn :).

I was planning to see this movie on a DVD, but now I think that it was great that I decided to see it on the big screen. I would have loved to watch this one in 3D, missed having a 3D preview of the movie anywhere near my city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home