Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Great Movie in the making

I saw The Cinderella Man over the weekend. Its a real classic made after a long time. The movie according to me is a must watch.
I saw the 10:15 show at Waves. It was a nice evening to spend at CSM. Had Italian Chicken Lasagne at the Fortune Platters at the basement level of CSM and then went for the movie and had a large popcorn.
The movie really kept you glued to the seat. Russell Crowe has proved his acting skills yet again. The guy has made several classics earlier like The Beautiful Mind based on real life stories of people. This movie (Cinderella Man) is also a real life story of a Boxer who fights the odds of life during the time of Great Depression to sustain his family. Its a movie about how he defies time with his strong will. For me it was completely Paisaa Vasool!!!
As usual I didnt miss my meetha paan ..:)

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Bloody_Sabre said...

I agree, Russel Crowe is an AMAZING actor! Like your blog, keep it up!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Aditya mahajan said...

Thanks bloody sabre ...i will make sure you come back for more ...
Cheers!!
aditya

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home